May 19, 2018 | 12:00 PM | Saturday
Tickets for the 2018 Charleston Beer Garden are on sale now! Carolina craft beer will take center stage at the seventh annual Charleston Beer Garden on May 19. More than 20 breweries from around North and South Carolina will serve more than 50 craft bee
Start on : May 19, 2018 12:00 PM Saturday
End on : May 19, 2018 7:00 PM Saturday
Tickets for the 2018 Charleston Beer Garden are on sale now!
Carolina craft beer will take center stage at the seventh annual Charleston Beer Garden on May 19. More than 20 breweries from around North and South Carolina will serve more than 50 craft beers, including IPAs, stouts, reds and ciders.
Headlining the festival entertainment is Charleston favorite The Dubplates with opening act Sol Driven Train.
Throughout the day, festival-goers can join in the Beer Games, enjoy samples from the Homebrewers' Village and shop the Vendor Village.
General Admission tickets are $25/$35 day-of. GA tickets include five beer tasting tickets and a commemorative mug.
VIP tickets are $50 in advance ($65 at the event) and include 15 tasting tickets plus access to the VIP Oasis with shade tent, private seating and bathrooms, fans and the VIP Swag Bar. New this year, VIP guests have expedited entrance and are admitted into the festival 30 minutes early.
A designated driver ticket is available for $15 and does not include a beer mug or any tasting tickets.
Purchase VIP tickets in advance as they will sell out before the event.
New for 2018 is the Brew Pass for $75, which includes early festival admission plus a commemorative Brew Pass glass and unlimited 2- to 3-ounce tasting from all breweries. Only 125 Brew Pass tickets are available. **Please note: the Brew Pass DOES NOT include VIP access.**
Participating Breweries include:
• Carolina Bauernhaus Ales - Anderson, S.C.
• Catawba Brewing Co. - Charlotte, NC - Charlotte, N.C.
• Charles Towne Fermentory - Charleston, S.C.
• Commonhouse Aleworks - North Charleston, S.C.
• Cooper River Brewing Company - Charleston, S.C.
• D9 Brewing Company - Cornelius, N.C.
• Dockery's - Daniel Island, S.C.
• The DreamChaser's Brewery - Waxhaw, N.C.
• Famulari's - James Island, S.C.
• Frothy Beard Brewing Company - Charleston, S.C.
• Green Man Brewery - Asheville, N.C.
• Highland Brewing Company - Asheville, N.C.
• Hi-Wire Brewing - Asheville, N.C.
• Holy City Brewing - North Charleston, S.C.
• LO-Fi Brewing - Charleston, S.C.
• Munkle Brewing - Charleston, S.C.
• New South Brewing - Myrtle Beach, S.C.
• Palmetto Brewing - Charleston, S.C